We’re back today with another amazing Cutting Edge Challenge. But first, we have some business to attend to!! You all ROCKED last week’s challenge, and we are thrilled to announce the winner!!
Does this not just take your breath away?!! Seriously, this is absolutely stunning – Erin, you NAILED this!! Every detail is precisely executed, the colors are phenomenal – we are in AWE! Congratulations, Erin!
So let’s get to this week’s challenge, shall we?!
This week’s inspiration is brought to us by Jean Manis!! How stinkin’ cute is this?! It offers up lots of areas for inspiration! Here’s what our fabulous design team has created in response to this week’s challenge:
HERE ARE THE CHALLENGE RULES:
• Create a new, not previously posted card that features some kind of die-cutting (manual or electronic). Back-dated submissions will not be considered for the win.
• You can submit multiple projects but they must be posted to InLinkz separately.
• Please use the project provided for your inspiration. We'd love for you to mention in your submission how you interpreted the inspiration project, in case it's not obvious to the design team.
• You're welcome to combine up to three (3) challenges with the Cutting Edge Challenge, but NOT in conjunction with a promotional blog hop. If you have questions about this, please feel free to contact us.
• If you have a blog, please include the project inspiration graphic in your post.
• You can link to Flickr, Splitcoast, or another online gallery if you don't have a blog.
• You must have a working text link to the Cutting Edge Challenge Blog to be eligible for a win.
• Link to your post and not to your entire blog when adding your project to InLinkz.
• Please consider adding the Cutting Edge Challenge badge to your blog.
• Most importantly have fun, be creative and challenge yourself to try something new.
• This challenge starts on Saturday, July 19, 2014 at 9:00 AM EDT, and ends on Thursday, July 24, 2014 at 9:00 AM EDT.
Let the creating and die-cutting begin!! Can’t wait to see what you all come up with!